Sunday 15 May 2011

Getting out into the big wide air.

Shhhhh....Don't tell the Big Bad Wolf, the Black ninja's and all the muggers of the world....but tomorrow morning I am going to get up at 5.30, put my gym clothes on and attempt to go for a run. I have my route planned out, and my soundtrack picked the running thing...well, I am a bit unfit and have been smoking quite a bit so it might be more like a 90 year old womans effort to run, but I will be in the WIDE OPEN AIR, IT IS OPENER THERE!!

AND if that wasn't enough, I also plan to take barney for a walk. I think I have been hit on the head and had a total mind transplant. We will see how it all pans out tomorrow hey?

This weekend has mostly been a positive one, I suppose it just goes to show you take meds for a reason, and forgetting to take them does very bad things to your mind. (I will never run out again!)
I think it is the most normal I have felt in a very long time. We kind of had a plan which helped, the kids were relatively compliant (apart from when they weren't, but I suppose that is normal)
I have got out of the house for 2 days running. Today I had a lovely day catching up with my friend Mel and her family, and the kids had a whale of a time playing on the trampoline, chasing the next-door neighbours dog and generally causing chaos.

Anyway all of this has given me a taste of freedom and I think I feel strong enough to break down the force field around my house and get out into the big wide world.
Tomorrow I am also going to someone who is going to help me fix my various felting problems and show me where I am going wrong. I am really excited and looking forward to this because I really enjoy the whole felting process. It is the definitive mindful activity for me.

If I achieve my goals tomorrow, the breakthrough will be a huge one and I will finally be winning. Fingers and toes crossed peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment