Monday 16 May 2011

I am a Happy mummy!!

I have had another good day today, it is getting really quite unnerving having so many happy days in a row...I keep on waiting for the black hole to come and swallow me up.
In the mean time I am embracing all my happy feelings, feelings of joy, success, elation, enjoyment.

Today I had a felting lesson and got shown where I was going wrong with my pieces. Basically needed to work them for a lot longer than I was. But now I know what to look for when it is ready to do all the different stages and what it feels like at each point.

The one big thing that has put a huge big smile on my face is when my son announced to his Grandmother "I have a Happy mummy" I am going to carry that around with me all week now as my badge of honour!!

Oh and did I do the run and the dog walk....no, but after doing all the felting this morning I had a huge workout (it is hard on the arms, core muscles, butt and thighs)...there is always tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! good on you and how sweet is your son :-) It definetly puts a smile on the dial when things like that happen, catch ya later today claire bear x

    ReplyDelete