Wednesday 8 June 2011

Me and My dodgy brain.

So it turns out there is something showing up in the right frontal lobe of my brain, but no evidence of epilepsy. I now have the joyous task of waiting until the 28th June until I see the neurologist to find out what exactly it all means.
Now applying my DBT skills I use my worry decision boxes. This is something that is important to me, but that I have no control over. I have to "sit on it" and leave it in the hands of those who know. Can I do it....lets see.


Today has been another ok day. Cold, and therefore unmotivated to move from my nice warm cocoon so am rotting my brain watching Jersey Shore (can't be doing my unusual thing any good!) Tonight is going to be my first night with the kids alone since I had my breakdown. I am actually feeling quite relaxed about it. I am going to pick them up early from kindy so they can bounce every last bit of energy out on the trampoline, then have dinner, bath and bed.


I was planning on working on my big mandala today, but I just don't know where to start. I know what I  want it to look like but I'm too scared to stick the first ball on it incase I ruin it!!


I had an amazing morning chatting to someone who is only recently new in my life and a new member of our family. It constantly surprises me when I get support from people I least expect, it reaffirms that honesty about my condition is the best way for me to move forward.


I am looking forward to tomorrow, it is craft day and a few dear friends come over, we eat lots of chocolate and make pretty things. We will be felting tomorrow so i am hopefully finally going to finish my bowl-of-doom so I can cut it off the football and start decorating it.


Thats about it for today, Ill let you know how it goes with the kids tomorrow.


Thans for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment